- Utilizing fully qualified Journeymen Instrument Technicians with Inter-Provincial T.Q.’s
- Contractor Members of The United Association of Plumbers and Pipe Fitters (partnered with numerous Locals across Canada)
- $400,000 of N.I.S.T traceable Calibration/Test Equipment accurate to 1.0% of Full Scale on hand and ready to work for you
- Certificate of Calibration Reports provided (typical for ISO 9000 Clients)
- Final Loop checks and tuning
- Start-up assistance
- 24 Hour Coverage as Required
- 24 hour call-outs
- Fully equipped service vehicles c/w calibration equipment
- Vancouver based service department, servicing Lower Mainland & beyond
- Red Seal Inter-Provincially registered Journeymen Instrument Technicians
- Preventative maintenance programs designed to your specifications.
- Monthly, Semi-Annually, or Annual re-certifications of your process control instruments
- C.S.A. certified, I.B.E.W. and U.A. union assembled
- Stainless steel, fiberglass or painted steel construction
- Electronic or pneumatic control packages.
- PLC’s, Instrument racks/shelters, JB’s, Control consoles, etc.
- Annual & semi-annual check-out and recalibration of plant instruments
Instrument Support Fabricating
- Turn key skid construction
- Instrument support stands
- Stainless steel or carbon steel construction
PLEASE CALL 250-491-5000 FOR A QUOTE !