Is your facility under a quality assurance program that requires NIST traceable calibrations? We can serve you by offering our field calibration expertise for any of the following devices:
- Pressure and differential pressure transmitters under steam, gas, or liquid service.
- Flow transmitters under steam, gas, or liquid service. WSC has experience with the following technologies: Differential Pressure (Orifice, Venturi, Nozzle), Vortex, Magnetic, Ultrasonic (Doppler and Transit Time), Thermal Mass, Coriolis Mass, Flume, Weir, Turbine, Variable Area, Paddlewheel, Positive Displacement, etc.
- Temperature transmitters.
- Density transmitters.
- Level transmitters.
- Control valves, actuators, and damper drives.
- Analytical instruments including pH, Conductivity, Turbidity, Dissolved Oxygen, Residual Chlorine, TSS (Total Suspended Solids), TDS (Total Dissolved Solids).
- Gas detectors (Parkade and Underground Parking Carbon Monoxide, LEL).
- Analyzers including Gas Chromatographs, Oxygen, Flue Gas, etc.
Qualified and Expert Technicians
Our technicians are Red Seal certified in the field of Industrial Instrumentation and Controls, and are equipped with state of the art NIST traceable electronic calibration equipment.
Formal Calibration Certificates
We provide NIST traceable documentation with each instrument calibration. Western System Controls Ltd. is ready to meet or exceed your quality assurance requirements at any time.
Commissioning & Shutdown
We are also available for commissioning or shutdown expertise, with experience in the following:
- Loop checking and start up
- System turnover packages, QA QC conformance packages and documentation
- Loop tuning
- Digital positioner conversions
- Control valve repair and rebuild
We are experienced serving a variety of industries in both maintenance and construction, including the paper & pulp, oil & gas, mining, agriculture and water treatment industries. Our vast experience means that we work comfortably under tight schedules and have a proven record when it comes to client satisfaction.
Contact Us for a Quote
Contact us by phone or e-mail with your questions, quote requests and project requirements. Our expert and talented technicians will be happy to serve you.